Dear Volume (and extra-valued:) Customers,
We’re making a change to the process for ordering customized Pi Zero W kits through our website. This change allows us to offer you more flexibility in customizing your kit each time your order, and will allow us to serve you faster!
To place your next customized kit order, please do the following;
- Log in using the account connected to your email address. Please make sure your account is setup with ‘Re-Seller’ privileges. If you don’t see volume prices – please contact us.
- Add the desired number of Pi boards of your choice to the shopping cart using the following links.
- Add the matching quantity of any other components to the cart. Available volume discounts for each item are displayed on the product pages. If you cannot locate any of the components – please let us know and we will promptly help.
- For custom card imaging or kit assembly, add the matching quantity of the following products to your cart;
- Leave any required notes in the ‘Order Notes’ field of the checkout page (image URL/location for example), and pay for your order to complete it. 🙂
Please let us know if you have any questions or issues placing orders with this new process.