Design your own Raspberry Pi Zero pHAT, attach custom circuits, LEDs, IC's, potentiometers and more, with our Raspberry Pi Zero Prototyping pHAT! The pHAT consists of a 0.1" prototyping soldering grid for attaching your peripherals with breadboard style traces for easy links between components. The prototyping board includes 3.3V, 5V & GND strips for easy power connections, and a labelled GPIO breakout array (2 x 20) which fits a Raspberry Pi header (not included) for quick GPIO links!
- pHAT Compliant Layout
- Power Strips: 3.3V, 5V & GND
- 0.1" Prototyping Soldering Grid
- Uses SMT Socket Header & 40 Pin Extra Tall "Single Shroud" Header
- Includes 14mm Mounting Kit
- Fully Assembled - No Soldering Required
- 40 Pin Breakout Array (2 x 20) fits a Raspberry Pi header (Not Included)