Note that PCB comes in 2 flavors:
2. Volt+ is a standalone amplifier with RCA IN (stereo). In addition to everything that the Volt has, we have added a circuit in the power supply that will reject spikes and noise to about 60db. The name of the circuit is "Capacitance Multiplier". Please note that Class D amplifier needs a quiet PSU. Volt+ can be used with our DACs through the RCA input, or as a standalone board.
The TPA3118 class D amplifier IC is a leap in terms of audio quality.
Our board is a high quality implementation of the stock design.
- Using TPA3118 (better grounding of main IC)
- Anti-Pop circuit
- Bootstrap snubber mod
- Brand name components as per picture
- Radio avoidance switch (to reduce interference)
- PCB with extra copper (since on transient's current can spike to 5A)
- This class D amplifier goes up to 2 x 50W Max
- The components used are specifically designed for high end audio devices (WÃ¼rth Inductor, TI chipset, film capacitors and ± 1% thin film resistors)
- VOLT AMP boasts 4 output filters, 4 EMI Snubbers, 4 bootstrap capacitors and gain setting components
- And Additional Provision for stepped attenuator volume control
- Comes in two flavors (Volt and Volt+)
- Power Connector Jack Barrel size: 3.00mm ID (0.118"), 6.50mm OD (0.256")
- 19-24V power supply, 3x6.5mm barrel jack, 60-100W (Common power supply specs for laptops)