USBridge Signature Player
The Allo USBridge Signature Player is based on (and includes) a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ SBC (Single Board Computer), offering this system great versatility and improved isolation between connections. The Moode Audio operating system is pre-installed on a microSD card and the streamer is delivered mounted in a custom-designed aluminum housing.
Save $20 off the regular price of the Shanti Linear Power Supply when you add it using the check box on this page!
- 3 x USB 2.0 Host: 1 on rear side marked as USB CLEAN, 2 on front side marked as Wi-Fi/BT
- (USB 2.0 ports capable of delivering up to 900mA)
- 1 x HDMI (Rear side)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port (AX88179 chipset)
- MicroSD card slot for OS (8GB or above)
- Power: 5V/3A through USB-C connector
- DigiOne Signature Clean Power: 5V/1A adaptor source or battery pack power 5v to 9v range
- LED Status: power (PWR) green led shows the power status and ACT red led shows the SD card activity
Note: All USB host ports are with over current protection circuit.
Support & Downloads
- USBridge Signature Manual
- Moode Audio Player Installation & Basic Configuration
- Supported OS: http://184.108.40.206:9011/Allocom/
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO SUPPORT
(You will be directed to ComputerAudiophile where we have centralized our support center)