Raspberry Pi Zero W Basic Kit
The Pi Zero W Basic Kit comes with the most handy components that you would need for Pi Zero W:
- Raspberry Pi Zero W - the new version with built-in WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Our own UniPiCase Zero Standard Case
- High Quality 5.1V 2.5A Power Supply - the best way to power up your Pi Zero W with a stable 5V power supply that wont vary or sag.
We also strongly recommend some other parts and pieces to make your Pi Zero computing experience easier (THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED!)
- Rasberry Pi Zero Adapter Kit - the most popular companion for Pi Zero W. At a great price!
- USB Console cable - if you're not going to stick an HDMI monitor on there, then this is essential, you connect the wires to the GPIO pins and log in over a serial console. Its the easiest & fastest way to get on your Pi
- USB Powered Hub - So you can plug in any kind of USB devices without overloading the Zero's power supply. (You can also, ironically, power the Zero from the hub itself by plugging in a micro USB cable into the hub)
- Ethernet/USB Hub - 3 USB Ports and 1 Ethernet
- 300 Mbit WiFi dongle - Bring the second (faster) Wireless High-speed Internet to your Pi Zero W!
- Mini Wireless Keyboard w/Trackpad - Requires only one USB port, which makes it a great match for the Pi Zero W
- Wireless Keyboard w/Trackpad - Also requires only one USB port, but for everyday use.
- Pi Cobbler or T-Cobbler - When paired with the male or female 2x20 pin header, you can use your Zero W with a breadboard to connect sensors, LEDs, motors and more!