Raspberry Pi RP2040
|Brand||Raspberry Pi Foundation|
|Maximum Purchase:||2 units|
A microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi.
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB on-chip SRAM
- 2 × UART, 2 × SPI controllers, 2 × I2C controllers, 16 × PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Supported input power 1.8–5.5V DC
- Operating temperature -20°C to +85°C
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Accurate on-chip clock
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated integer and floating-point libraries on-chip
All Raspberry Pi products, including RP2040, are RoHS/REACH compliant.
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.