This prototyping plate for the Raspberry Pi is the perfect board for playing with your Pi! Each board comes fully assembled, and is designed to “break-out” all of the GPIO pins for easy interfacing. The protyping Pi plate features GPIO screw terminal blocks and 2.54mm female headers, so you can plug and play, in addition to a small prototyping bed for custom circuits. There’s even a small solder terminal area to add a custom EEPROM!
The product comes fully assembled with push-fit “plug & play” Triple Shroud Header, Socket Header, and 19mm Plate Mounting Kit, so there’s no soldering required!
- Fully Assembled – No Soldering Required
- Advanced Prototyping Plate for the Raspberry Pi
- GPIO to 3.5mm Screw Terminal Connectors
- GPIO to 2.54mm Female Header Connectors
- Prototyping Bed
- i2c, Serial & SPI “Broken Out”
- 5V & 3.3V “Broken Out”
- EEPROM Solder Bed Area
- Same-as-Pi Footprint