This is the newer version of the PoE HAT, unaffected by the “underachieving USB current” syndrome.
Important note: not all Pi cases are PoE HAT compatible. Please check short video below that should help you to pick right case for your PoE HAT project:
PoE HAT case options
- HighPi Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 Case – Black
- HighPi Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 Case – Clear
- ModMyPi Modular RPi B+/2/3 Case – Black
- Official Raspberry Pi 3 B Case, Black, Grey
- Official Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 case – White and Red
The official Power over Ethernet add-on board for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
Use this HAT to power a Raspberry Pi B+ via an Ethernet cable.
- 802.3af PoE
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
- 37–57V DC, Class 2 device
- 5V/2.5A DC output
- 25mm x 25mm brushless fan for processor cooling
- Fan control
For Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ only.
- Raspberry Pi PoE HAT
- Mechanical spacers