Raspberry Pi 3 T-Cobbler Breakout Kit
This neat little prototyping add-on board allows you to transfer those useful GPIO pins from the Raspberry Pi B+2/3 to a breadboard or prototyping project! Simply plug the cobbler into your breadboard and use the included 40 pin ribbon cable to attach the cobbler to your Pi and you're ready to hack! The T-Cobbler takes up less room than the standard cobbler, and also features useful power line headers on either side which can be plumbed in to draw the 3.3V or 5V line directly from the Pi!
Raspberry Pi 3 T-Cobbler Breakout Kit Features:
- Included 40 Pin GPIO Ribbon Cable
- Included T-Cobbler Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Two 2 x 1 Pin Header Strips for Power Lines (Not Soldered)
- Fully Labelled Silkscreen for Easy Identification
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+/A+/2B/3B/3B+ and Zero
This kit comes pre assembled so no soldering required!