The Raspberry Pi 3 Paddle Breakout Kit enables you to bring the Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 GPIO out from your Raspberry Pi to a 'push wire' paddle terminal board! This kit requires absolutely no soldering, but will allow you to jump straight from the Pi to your project or breadboard without the use of a cobbler kit. All terminals are labelled on the PCB silkscreen and the kit includes a GPIO Ribbon cable.
The 'push wire' terminals can be utilised with solid core wire stripped to around 10mm of exposed copper.
The GPIO Paddle Board Breakout Kit Features:
- Included 40 Pin GPIO Ribbon Cable
- Included Cobbler Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Fully Labelled Silkscreen for Easy Identification
- Push Wire Terminals for Quick & Easy Connections
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+/A+/2B/3B and Zero
This kit comes pre assembled so no soldering is required!