Our media center kits are ideal for those that:
- Want to run a home media center
- Enjoy the simplicity of a kit that has everything they need
- Raspberry Pi Model 3 B
- Class 10 16GB MicroSD Card pre-loaded with XBMC (OpenELEC)
- Our very own HighPi Raspberry Pi Model B+/2/3 Case – Great for add-on boards
- 2.4A Power Supply
- Cat6 Ethernet Network Cable
- High Quality 3ft HDMI Cable
- Rii Ultra Mini Wireless Mouse & Keyboard A compact and functional solution for commanding your Pi
- Aluminum CPU and GPU Heatsinks to keep your media center running cool
All you will need is to plug it into your TV with the HDMI cable (included) and to your local network/Internet with the network cable(included), boot it up and start adding XBMC channels or your local media libraries.
Optionally, you might want to add some of these nifty products to your order:
- USB microSD card reader to image the microSD card from another computer.
- OSMC Remote Control: Control your Open Source Media Center(OSMC) from the comfort of your couch.
- FLIRC – RPi USB XBMC IR Remote Receiver: The easiest way to enable your existing remote control for your Raspberry Pi Media Center
- WiFi Adapter: For when you want even better WiFi coverage and data transfer speeds
- HDMI to VGA Adapter: Have a monitor with only VGA? No problem with this adapter