Our media center kits are ideal for those that:
- Want to run a home media center
- Enjoy the simplicity of a kit that has everything they need
- Raspberry Pi Model 3 B
- Class 10 16GB MicroSD Card pre-loaded with XBMC (OpenELEC)
- Our very own HighPi Raspberry Pi Model B+/2/3 Case
- 5.25V 2.4A Power Supply
- Cat6 Ethernet Network Cable
- High Quality 3ft HDMI Cable
- Aluminum CPU and GPU Heatsinks to keep your Pi projects running cool
All you will need is to plug it into your TV with the HDMI cable (included) and to your local network/Internet with the network cable(included), boot it up and start adding XBMC channels or your local media libraries.
Optionally, you might want to add some of these nifty products to your order:
- USB microSD card reader to image the microSD card from another computer.
- OSMC Remote Control: Control your Open Source Media Center(OSMC) from the comfort of your couch.
- FLIRC – RPi USB XBMC IR Remote Receiver: The easiest way to enable your existing remote control for your Raspberry Pi Media Center
- Rii Ultra Mini Wireless Mouse & Keyboard (Included in both our Media Center Plus and Ultimate kits!) A compact and functional solution for commanding your Pi
- WiFi Adapter: For when you want even better WiFi coverage and data transfer speeds
- HDMI to VGA Adapter: Have a monitor with only VGA? No problem with this adapter