NOTE: Previous versions of Raspberry Pi 2 Model B use the BCM2836 SoC, which contains a quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor. The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B v1.2 board uses BCM2837, which contains a quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor. It is necessary to update to the latest (October 2016) version of the device firmware and Linux kernel to allow the board to boot up properly.
Important: If this is your first Pi or you are buying it as a gift please check this page.
- Broadcom BCM2837 SoC full HD multimedia applications processor
- 1GB SDRAM operates at 450MHz
- 40 pin extended GPIO
- 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 onboard network
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Featured with MicroSD slot
- Composite RCA and HDMI port
- Multi channel HD audio over HDMI, stereo from 3.5mm jack
Please note: Some boards are made in the UK, some in China. WE DO NOT KNOW IN ADVANCE WHICH ONES YOU MAY RECEIVE! All the boards are distributed by the official North American distributor.