Pysense 2.0 X
Pysense 2.0 X is a new sensor shield which can be used with any Pycom multi-network modules. It fits with all Pycom boards and contains a number of sensors, such as ambient light, pressure and humidity. It’s got a ton of new features including a 6 Pin connector for the new Pynode sensor range too.
New Features on Pysense 2.0 X
- NEW – External 6 pin connector to add new Pycom sensor range Pynodes (Coming Soon!)
- NEW – A new circuity to enable full power down of module for hard resets without needing to put module in Deep sleep.
- NEW – Enhanced isolation of onboard sensors to improve reliability of sensor reporting.
- NEW – New safeboot button for when things go wrong
Pysense 2.0 X is a 2nd Generation sensor shield which can be used with any Pycom multi-network modules. It fits with all Pycom development boards and contains a number of sensors, such as ambient light, pressure and humidity. This builds on the traditional Pysense with the following new features
NOTE: Does not include Pycom multinetwork development Board
Pysense 2.0 X Features
- Ambient light sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- Humidity sensor
- 3 axis 12-bit accelerometer
- Temperature sensor
- USB port with serial access
- LiPo battery charger
- MicroSD card compatibility
- Ultra low power operation (~1uA in deep sleep)
Use with Pybytes
Crafted by a group of Pycom back-end experts, the Pybytes platform is everything there needs to be in place to gather, organise and display your data free of charge in the cloud. Regardless of whether you are a company, IoT system architect, or an ambitious tech hobbyist we’ll soon get you connected.
- 55mm x 35mm x 10mm
- 11g (Standalone)