This product is no longer available. Please consider other/alternative Printrbot products.
Printrbot Simple V2 3D Printer is currently on end of year sale with 50% off!
This product is not eligible for free shipping. Normal shipping rates apply: ON/QC - $11, other provinces - $12 (flat fee for the whole order).
Printrbot's first all-metal 3D Printer kit now available with a heated bed. The all metal construction combined with a GT2 belt pulley system produces a 3D print that rivals those of other manufacturers which cost thousands more!
*The Simple Metal with Heated Bed now includes the Heated Bed Insulator.
*For build instructions, software downloads, and more information on the Simple Metal, click here.
- Model: 1403
- Build Volume: 6" x 6" x 6" / 150mm x 150mm x 150mm / 216 cubic inches
- Print Resolution: 100 Microns
- Print Speed: 80mm/sec max recommended
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Alu Extruder (direct drive) with 1.75mm Ubis Hot End with 0.4mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height (see video)
- Print Bed: Heated. Max temperature - 80C - See this video for tips on making ABS stick
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body with 8mm and 12mm diameter linear shaft
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrbot Rev F Printrboard with micro-USB connection (cable included) and micro SD card slot for untethered printing
- Software: Printrbot does not provide software, but recommends Cura and/or Repetier. Both are available for free download.
- Power Requirements: 12V (29 amp) ATX power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper
- Overall Footprint*: 18" x 17" x 13" (L x W x H)
*Overall Footprint is the space needed to operate the full range of motion for the machine - X, Y, and Z axes travel.
- Assembly Required: Yes