This product is not eligible for free shipping. Normal shipping rates apply: ON/QC – $11, other provinces – $12 (flat fee for the whole order).
Limited time only! Every Plus order comes with:
- 10pk of Print Bed Tape Squares
- 0.5kg spool of PLA filament (color TBD)
- Additional 0.4mm Hot End Tip
- Adjustable Spool Coaster
Plus (Model 1504) description:
The updated 1504 model has updated metal parts including, but not limited to: increased support for the extruder motor wiring, access to the Printrboard reset button, and a sweet “PB” logo on the back of the print bed.
The Printrbot Plus is constructed of powder coated metal and machined aluminum with open platform for fabricating parts up to 10 x 10 x 10 inches using 1.75mm PLA filament. The printer head moves on the X (left to right) and Z (up and down) axes, while the heated print bed moves on the Y (backward and forward) axis. The Mic 6 aluminum bed is extremely flat and works with an Auto-Leveling Probe with the user-chosen software to calibrate the height of the print head. The Plus comes with a 1.75mm ceramic Ubis Hot End. The printer uses open source software and connects to the computer using the included mini-USB cable. Using a micro-SD card (sold separately), the printer can be disconnected from the computer for untethered printing during long print jobs.
Linear rails and carts for stability and smooth movement of the print head and bed. The GT2 belt and aluminum pulley system facilitates precise movement of the print head and bed. The NEMA 17 stepper motors meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standard ICS 16-2001.
Printrbot Plus comes with Metal Power Tower with Metal Spool Rack to encase the provided ATX power supply.
*For getting started information on your Printrbot Plus, click here.
- Model: 1504 / 1412
- Build Volume X-Y-Z: 250mm x 250mm x 265mm (apx 10″ x 10″ x 10″)
- Print Resolution: 50 Microns
- Print Speed: 80mm/sec max recommended
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included) as well as flexible and ABS
- Extruder: Alu Extruder (direct drive). 1.75mm Ceramic Ubis Hot End with 0.4mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height (see video)
- Print Bed: Heated: Max temperature of 80C (0.3mm level tolerance)
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body
- Rails: 12mm Linear Rails
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrbot Rev F Printrboard with micro-USB connection (cable included) and micro SD card slot for untethered printing
- Software:Printrbot does not provide software, but recommends Cura v15.04 – available for free download.
- Power Requirements: 12V 350W ATX power supply (included)
- Max Current Draw: ~5-9 Amps
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper
- Fan Shroud: Click here to download the printable file.
- Click here to download a pdf of technical specifications.
- Assembly Required: International Customers – Some assembly required.