This micro:bit watch kit is a set of wearable devices based on the power:bit by ElecFreaks. With some simple assembly, you can DIY a micro:bit watch.
The power:bit cell board is a small micro:bit expansion board equipped with a buzzer. It can supply power to the board while giving access to P1, P2,GND and 3V ports on a connector, which can optionally be attached to the included rainbow LED ring.
1. Attach your micro:bit and power:bit together with screws:
2. Insert two Li-batteries into the battery socket:
3. Fix the back crystal board with 3 hexagon screws:
4. Attach the watch band through the holes on the board:
5. Optionally, you can plug in the rainbow LED:
- 1 x powerbit
- 1 x Acrylic Case
- 1 x Nylon Watch Band
- 1 x 8 bead Rainbow LED Ring