PiTalk - Modular and IoT enabled Smartphone based on Raspberry Pi
- First ever modular and IoT enabled smartphone to be developed on the Raspberry Pi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi zero, Pi 2 and Pi 3.
- PiTalk comes packed with a 3G module for blazing fast voice and data communication
- PiTalk GUI developed with 3.2", 4" and 5" LCD screens
- Develop your own Apps for PiTalk in Python
- PiTalk Apps and library is written in Python
- Audio Support for voice calls
- Control your applications by just sending SMS or making Calls
- Create WiFi Hotspot using PiTalk and Raspberry Pi for accessing 3G Data
- Take Pictures using PiTalk and Raspberry Pi Camera by just sending SMS. Endless possibilities with PiTalk
- PiTalk is based on Quectel UC15 3G Module
- Download speed is 3.6Mbps and Upload speed is 384Kbps
- 3.5mm Audio Jack and Mic / Speaker supports
- Connect with Raspberry Pi through GPIO or USB cable
- Two Communication port i.e. USB and GPIO
- Queclocator for location tracking
- Different apps for interaction with PiTalk
- Two ADC channels for analog sensor interfacing
View sample codes, instruction manual, example projects and schematic files.