The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It’s capable of doing everything you’d expect a desktop computer to do, from browsing the internet and playing high-definition video, to making spreadsheets, word-processing, and playing games. The Raspberry Pi 3 comes with a 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-band wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT).
The PiStart is a closed case for Raspberry Pi 3 with power switch specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi 3, it is mainly intended to start Raspberry Pi without removing the power cable. You can even reset Raspberry Pi if it has stopped responding. It Can be used with any operating system as this is independent of any software. Simply switch it on and reset with a button on your case, removing the annoyance to unplug power connectors or having to leave it on all the time.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi 3.
- It Protects Raspberry Pi while being covered from all sides and better airflow from the bottom.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Raspberry Pi 3.
- The MicroSD card is fully enclosed making this the perfect case for when you want to ship a proprietary Raspberry Pi-based product.
- It provides tough protection for the Raspberry Pi 3 while providing access to all the connectors.
- Wall Mountable Case.
- Color: White
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652907172
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 White Case.