With the Pi-EzConnect you can connect all sorts of electronics to a single Raspberry Pi with no soldering or breadboarding! This HAT has screw-terminals for each pin on the Pi Header
- Solderless or soldered connections for all GPIO’s on a Raspberry Pi
- Mini proto area for adding components
- Add standard male or female headers for breadboard like functionality
- Power (both 5V and 3.3V) as well as ground connections available
- Compact footprint – fits easily on top of a Raspberry Pi
- Fully documented pins – easily connect to pin numbers or GPIO number without referring to external charts
- Protection: Resettable 8V, 1.6A fuse for 3.3V and 5V power
- Header connections: Can use 0.1" (2.54mm) spaced headers, male or female
- Standoff connections: Matches Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, and Pi 2 (Use M2 x 14-15mm standoffs)
Note: This is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Pi 2 Model B, Model B+, and Model A+ Not for use with '2x13' Raspberry Pi models such as the Pi 1 Model B or A.
Product Dimensions: 68.8mm x 56.6mm x 23.3mm / 2.7" x 2.2" x 0.9"
Product Weight: 34.1g / 1.2oz