Particle - Internet Button
The Internet Button includes a Photon, which can also be easily removed and used for other projects, a USB-micro cable and a removable plastic cover.
Quickly start playing with LEDs, multiple buttons, an accelerometer and more without any wires or soldering. On the firmware side, custom libraries are available to make programming your projects quick and beautiful. The Internet Buttonis not only an easy way to get started on the Internet of Things, it's also a clean and simple way to start building your own prototypes.
- 11 individually controllable RGB LEDs
- ADXL362 3-axis accelerometer
- 4 tactile buttons for D-pad style interactions
- Female socket for connection to Photon
- Additional female headers for adding extra actuators and sensors
- Backward compatible with the Core