Octopus TMP36 Temperature Sensor Brick for Arduino and micro:bit is a temperature sensor with low voltage and accurate celsius read. It can provide voltage output,which forms a linear relationship with celsius temperature. TMP36 do not need any external calibration. When it is at +25°C, its typical accuracy is ±1°C,while it is within the range from -40°C to +125°C, its typical accuracy is ±2°C.
- Accuracyï¼±2°Cï¼Typical value in the whole temperature rangeï¼
- Linear Degreeï¼±0.5°Cï¼Typicalï¼
- Enable to drive big capacitive load stably.
- Low Working Voltageï¼+2.7 V to +5.5 V
- When power currency lower than 50 Î¼A, it has very small automatic heat effect.
- No need to do any external calibration.
- Nominated Temperature Measuring Rangeï¼-40 °C to +125 °C, working temperature can be up to +150 °C.
- Ratio Coefficientï¼+10 mV/°C
- Analog Output
- Static Currentï¼lower than 50 Î¼A
- Turn Off Currentï¼Maximum 0.5 Î¼A
- 1 x Octopus TMP36 Temperature Sensor Brick
- 1 x Analog Sensor Cable