Please Note: this case is not compatible with Raspberry Pi Model B+ or Pi2 (Model A and Model B only)
Violet ABS plastic Raspberry Pi case that works with Model B and A Pis, this case is designed and manufactured in the UK to ensure a perfect fit with your Pi.
The case is composed of two halves that fit onto each other and close using a snap system. The case has cut-outs all around for all of the connections available on a Pi Model B including a removable blank for the header pins on the Pi.
This is one of the more compact cases for a Raspberry Pi being only slightly larger than the board itself. It is also therefore very lightweight.
Included in the case are screws to mount your Pi into the case and rubber anti-slip feet for the bottom of the case. there are also two holes on the back of the case that allow it to be wall mounted. No tools are required for assembly.
Other colours are also available from BuyaPi (White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Green, Clear)
The ModMy Raspberry Pi Case features:
- Fully Tested on the Raspberry Pi Model B.
- VESA MIS-D 75 Mounting Option.
- Rev. 2 Raspberry Pi Board Mounting Points (Screws Included)
- GPIO Ribbon Cable Slot for direct access with no modification
- GPIO Cut-Out' Access Hatch for Advanced GPIO Prototyping
- DSI, CSI and JTAG Access Slots for Future Accessories such as the Upcoming Camera Expansion.
- Two Part Split Raspberry Pi Case with Pinch Locking.
- Air Vents to Keep Your Raspberry Pi Cool.
- Fully Enclosed and Optimised Input Component Seats.
- Made of Highly Robust, Drop and Splash Resistant ABS Plastic.
- Includes four rubber non-slip feet
- Available in White, Black, Green, Blue, Violet, Orange, Red, Clear
- Holes on back of the case for wall mounting