MI:pro Protector Case not only keeps a BBC micro:bit in perfect condition but also offers a number of other benefits. Keep your BBC micro:bit safe and secure with this compact, portable protective case where the battery pack can be bolted to the back, making a compact and portable unit. Please note: The battery cage supplied with the BBC micro:bit does NOT fit with this product.
It also can be stood up neatly on a desk and provide large easy to read labels for the A and B buttons. This case provides full access to the bottom pins on the BBC micro:bit so the Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit can be used.
This case requires assembly.
- Provides excellent protection to the BBC micro:bit whilst allowing access to the bottom pins.
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit.
- Full access to pins and connections including the micro USB connector.
- Clear case shows on-board LEDs for added functionality.
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw
- 1 x Counter Sunk M3 8mm Screw
- 5 x M3 Nylon Full Nut
- 1 x Back Mounting Plate
- 1 x Mid-layer Screw Hole Plate
- 1 x Front Plate
- 2 x Mid-layer Plate
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 50mm
- Height: 17mm
- 1 x BBC micro:bit
- 1 x Flat-head Screwdriver
- 1 x Phillips Screwdriver