Li-ion Battery HAT for Raspberry Pi, 5V Output, Quick Charge
Waveshare 15141 - Li-ion Battery HAT for Raspberry Pi, 5V Regulated Output, Bi-directional Quick Charge
The Li-ion Battery HAT integrates the SW6106 power bank management chip, providing 5V regulated power supply to your Pi from a 14500 battery, turning your Pi into a portable device! It will charge the battery and supports bi-directional quick charge. This module can be used as a universal mini power bank with other 5V devices.
Note: the Raspberry Pi and 14500 battery in the photo are NOT included.
- Onboard SW6106 chip, supports bi-directional quick charge, supports multi quick charge protocols like PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP
- Lithium battery protection circuitry, provides reverse protection, over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, and short circuit protection
- Onboard indicators: quick charge, warning, and power capacity
- Output voltage: 5V
- Applicable battery: 3.7V 14500 lithium battery (4.2V when full charged)
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- SW6106 power management chip
- USB Type-C connector: battery charge/power output
- USB Type-A connector:power output
- Micro USB connector:battery charge
- Raspberry Pi power switch
- Battery warning indicator: on when the battery is reverse
- Battery power capacity indicator: 5x LEDs to indicate the power capacity and charging status
- Quick charge indicator: on when quick charging
- 14500 battery holder
Weight: 0.021 kg
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The unit works great except that when usb power is applied/removed, the pi reboots.
Also the pi would not continue running while battery was being charged. This issue might have been because the usb power was not able to provide enough amps for both charge and pi power.