IQaudio DAC Pro
|Brand||Raspberry Pi Foundation|
Note: There are currently no cases available that fit the IQaudio boards.
The Pi-DAC PRO, a new breed of audiophile DAC for the Raspberry Pi! With Phono (RCA), Heaphone (3.5mm) and support for Balanced / Differential output (for XLR use in Studio, or home studio), it allows connection to studio equipment or powered speakers over long cable runs. Now you can run your disco, radio station or home studio from a Raspberry Pi!
The Pi-DAC PRO comes complete with PCB spacers, screws and two 3 Pin JST headers for balanced output support. The Pi-DAC PRO utilises the Texas Instruments PCM5242 DAC, the big brother of the PCM5122 featured on the Pi-DAC+ , and boasts balanced output, better Signal to Noise Ratio and THD!
NO SOLDERING REQUIRED, simply "FIT AND ENJOY."
With the Linux drivers built in to Raspbian no kernel recompilation is needed and the Pi-DAC PRO is supported by all the regular audio software, just like the Pi-DAC+. It's also compatible with the Pi-AMP+.
The Pi-DAC PRO also includes the Pi-DAC headphone amplifier delivering an all in one Full HD audio experience for those who listen through headphones, volume is again hardware based under software control and shared with Line Out.
A fully HAT compliant Raspberry Pi expansion board with EEPROM support, the Pi-DAC PRO delivers Full HD audio from your Raspberry Pi. As the Pi-DAC PRO uses the same family of audio chipset as the Pi-DAC+ and full Linux device driver support is already built into the official Raspbian Linux distribution.
IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO Full-HD Audio Card Features
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3) compliant accessory
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA)
- Built in High quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Class leading audio; 114db SNR, and -94db THD
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5242)
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- JST headers can be fitted to deliver Balanced output to XLR or similar (NOT INCLUDED)
- Build in mini DSP
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- The Balanced output is exposed via two no fit headers. You will have to solder these yourself.
- Although compatible with the Pi-AMP+, an additional 2x5 pin header must be soldered.
- The standard IQaudIO cases will work with the Pi-DAC PRO but no cut outs are provided for balanced output.