Create the Internet of Things with safe, reliable power control.
Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC connects to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC or other micro. Or connect directly to a 12V to 48VDC or even 120VAC circuit.
High voltage wiring and safety hazards are eliminated.
- A single input signal switches four outlets: 2 normally on + 2 normally off.
Optical isolation, relay hysteresis and de-bounce protection add safety.
A large MOV clamps surges for clean 90-140VAC power.
The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, >400,000 operations at 12A or 2 million+ operations at 5A.
A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
Standard 24″ C-13 detachable cord included free, cords up to 25′ are optional.
Professionally built and tested. Not a kit. Be up and running in minutes.
- IoT products, DIY gadgets, OEM test equipment
- Home / building automation and security
- Green power and energy conservation
- Switching devices using PoE
- Kiosks, vending machines and signage controls