If you are looking for a case for HiFiBerry DAC+,Digi+ or AMP+ board - please check our own HighPi Case that was designed with HiFiBerry boards in mind. It's now in stock!
This is HiFiBerry's Digi+ version designed for those that plan to use it with electrical output and need full galvanic isolation.
The HiFiBerry Digi+ is a high-quality S/PDIF output board for the Raspberry Pi.
- Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution
- Optical (Toslink) and electrical outputs
- Bit-perfect outputaudio data stream will not be modified in any way
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pino additional cables needed
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pino additional power supply
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with 40-pin GPIO header (Only original A and B models have 26-pin headers)
- High-bandwidth output transformer provides full galvanic isolation of the electrical output
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection)
(Note that this feature is still in development by the Raspberry Pi foundation. You will be able to upgrade your HiFiBerry DAC+ when it is officially available. The sound card already works without this feature.)
- Comes with all components required to mount it (we include fitting spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi)
- Uses the I2S sound port that connects directly to the CPU without the need for an additional USB conversion.
Note that this model is not compatible with older Raspberry Pi model A and B units!