If you are looking for a case for HiFiBerry DAC+,Digi+ or AMP+ board – please check our own HighPi Case that was designed with HiFiBerry boards in mind. It’s now in stock!
The HiFiBerry DAC+ is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi. This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+, conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification. Mounted in less than a minute.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with 40-pin GPIO header (Only original A and B models have 26-pin headers)
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Available with different output connectors: RCA or 3.5mm phone jack
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection).
Note that this feature is still in development by the Raspberry Pi foundation. You will be able to upgrade your HiFiBerry DAC+ when it is officially available. The sound card already works without this feature.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.