If you are looking for a case for HiFiBerry DAC+,Digi+ or AMP+ board - please check our own HighPi Case that was designed with HiFiBerry boards in mind. It's now in stock!
This is HiFiBerry's DAC+ version for true audiophiles.
The HiFiBerry DAC+ is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pino additional cables needed
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit mounted in less than a minuteyou just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+ (no soldering necessary)
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with 40-pin GPIO header (Only original A and B models have 26-pin headers)
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration
- The board conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Comes with all components required to mount itthe spacers are included when you buy the board
- Gold-plated connectors: Gold-plated RCA connectors ensure optimal connection to your RCA cables.
- Dual-domain clock circuit: The DAC+ Pro uses its own on-board low-jitter clock generator. To have the lowest jitter values, there are 2 different clocks on board: one for 44.1/88.2/176.4 kHz sample rates and another for 48/96/192kHz.
- Hackable: The board can be modified to allow external power supply for the analog part of the board. Also you can connect external I2S DACs. These features need soldering on the board. This will void warranty, but real hardware hackers have no problems with this.
Note that this model is not compatible with older Raspberry Pi model A and B units!