If you are looking for a case for HiFiBerry DAC+,Digi+ or AMP+ board - please check our own HighPi Case that was designed with HiFiBerry boards in mind. It's now in stock!
This is HiFiBerry's best-value DAC+ board, slimmed down to the essentials.
The HiFiBerry DAC+ is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pino additional cables needed
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit mounted in less than a minuteyou just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi (no soldering necessary)
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with 40-pin GPIO header (Only original A and B models have 26-pin headers)
- The board conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Comes with all components required to mount itthe spacers are included when you buy the board
- RCA Output
The DAC+ Light is based on an ESS Sabre chip set that does not have ALSA volume control. To control the volume, you need to use an application with software volume control or a a (pre-)amplifier with volume control.
Note that this model is not compatible with older Raspberry Pi model A and B units!