Grove Temperature and Humidity Sensor
This temperature & humidity sensor provides a pre-calibrated digital temperature and humidity reading. A unique capacitive sensor element measures relative humidity. The temperature is measured by a negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor. Reads in Celsius, Kelvin, and Fahrenheit.
On the GrovePi, the sensor can go into A0, A1, A2, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, or D8. On the GoPiGo, the sensor can go into the SERIAL Port.
- Interface: Analog Port
- Supply Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Humidity Range: 20% - 90% RH
- Temperature Range: 0 ~ 50 °C
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2°C
- Weight 0.1 lbs
- Dimensions 3.4 x 2.4 x 0.4 in