DVK570 is an expansion board designed for Cubietruck, integrates various components and interfaces for connecting external accessory boards. It's ideal for Cubietruck evaluation and development.
What's on the DVK570
- Cubietruck connector
- UART0 interface: for connecting serial debugging module
- I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8563 RTC Module, MAG3110 Board, etc.
- TVIN interface: video input
- TVOUT interface: video CVBS output, for connecting display devices like TV
- LINEIN interface: audio input
- USB interface: USB TO UART (PL2303TA)
- UART interface: easily connects to UART modules such as RS485 Board (3.3V), GPS module, etc.
- SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, etc.
- ZigBee connector: for connecting ZigBee modules like Core2530, supports working with ZB501
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- 5V/3.3 V power input/output: usually used as power output, also common-grounding with other user board
- PL2303TA: onboard USB TO UART convertor
- 12M crystal: for PL2303TA
- User LEDs: 4 colorful LEDs
- Power indicator
- AD keys: 7 common Android keys
- ONE-WIRE jumper
- Buzzer jumper
- AD Keysjumper
- User LEDs jumper
- TVIN jumper
- TVOUT jumper
- UART0 jumper
Comes with all the accessories shown in the image.