lcdDVK521 is an expansion board designed for Cubieboard, integrates various components and interfaces for connecting external accessory boards. It’s ideal for Cubieboard evaluation and development.
- Cubieboard socket
- OV7670 interface: for connecting OV7670 Camera Module
- 8I/Os interface: easily connects to modules controlled by I/Os, such as 8 Push Buttons
- SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, etc.
- I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8574 Expansion Module, PCF8563 RTC Module, etc.
- USB interface: USB TO UART, convenient for debugging
- VGA interface: for connecting VGA display Module
- Capacitive touch screen socket: for connecting capacitive touch screen using I2C interface
- 7inch LCD interface: for connecting 7inch LCD
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- UART interface (PL2303TA): connects to the UART interface of Cubieboard
- Cubieboard Ext Ports
- 5V/3.3 V power input/output: usually used as power output, also common-grounding with other user board
- Power indicator
- User LEDs
- User Keys
- Joystick: five positions
- PL2303TA: onboard USB TO UART convertor
- 12M crystal: for PL2303TA
- Joystick jumper
- User Keysjumper
- ONE-WIRE jumper
- Buzzer jumper
- User LEDs jumper
- Prototyping area: can be used to place user components for experiments
For jumpers above:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires
DVK521 Cubieboard expansion board