Compact Rechargeable Battery for Raspberry Pi - 20800mAh
After testing a number of options for mobile-powering a Pi we now can offer this cost-effective and powerful battery pack. We tested it with all Pi boards. It worked fine with all boards. We did occasionally get under-power icon for 3B+ BUT the board ran fine regardless how much load we were putting on the CPU!
We also have a smaller version of this power bank (that still works fine with Raspberry Pi).
- Type-C USB port, dual USB output
- High capacity of 20800 mAh
- LED light and LED charging status
- Multiple safety protection system to ensure devices safety
- Battery Type :Li-Ion
- Capacity: 20800mAh
- Input: Micro USB:2.1A Type-C:5V/3A Total max: 5V/3.4A
- Output: USB-A1:5V/1A USB-A2:5V/2.4A Type-C:5V/3A
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 3 x 1 inches
- Weight: 488g
Raspberry Pi will run for hours without grid power. You can turn it into days or even weeks with Sleepy Pi power management board.
- Power bank
- USB to Micro-USB charging cable (about 1 foot long)