After testing a number of options for mobile-powering a Pi we now can offer this cost-effective and powerful battery pack. We tested it with all Pi boards. It worked fine with all boards. We did occasionally get under-power icon for 3B+ BUT the board ran fine regardless how much load we were putting on the CPU!
We also have a smaller version of this power bank (that still works fine with Raspberry Pi).
- Type-C USB port, dual USB output
- High capacity of 20800 mAh
- LED light and LED charging status
- Multiple safety protection system to ensure devices safety
This power bank does provide power to its outputs while charging, known as pass through charging. However, note that when the charger is connected there is a temporary disruption to the output power, so if it is powering a Raspberry Pi the board will reboot. Depending on the discharge and charging loads, pass through charging can increase the battery temperature and reduce the power bank life span.
- Battery Tupe：Li-ion Battery
- Input：Micro USB:2.1A Type-C:5V/3A Total max: 5V/3.4A
- Output：USB-A1:5V/1A USB-A2:5V/2.4A Type-C:5V/3A
- Dimension：6.5 x 3 x 1 inches
Raspberry Pi will run for hours without grid power. You can turn it into days or even weeks with Sleepy Pi power management board.