The Cluster HAT is the perfect tool for modelling, testing and teaching small scale clusters. The Cluster HAT is designed to interface a controller (Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3) with 4 Raspberry Pi Zero’s configured to use USB gadget mode.
The Cluster HAT Kit Features:
- Small Scale Cluster Simulator
- USB Gadget Mode: Ethernet and Serial Console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Zeros are powered via Controller Pi GPIO
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via Controller Pi GPIO
- Connector for Controller Serial Console (FTDI Basic).
- Kit includes:
- Cluster HAT
- HAT standoffs and screws
- Short USB cable (colour may vary)
- 4 x Raspberry Pi Zero W
- 4 x 16GB Class 10 Micro SD Cards
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader/Adaptor