Armor Case with Dual Fan for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - Black
An armor aluminum alloy case with dual cooling fan designed for the Raspberry Pi 4B. This heat sink casing will provide comprehensive protection on top of increased heat dissipation.
- Ultra slim and durable design
- Combination of aluminum heat sink and dual fan for a faster heat dissipation
- Fully compatible with the latest Raspberry Pi 4B - All ports and slots will fit perfectly
- Includes three thermal pads to ensure perfect heat conduction with the heat sink
- Size: 8.2x5.5x2.2cm
1x Aluminium Alloy Case
1x Dual Fan
3x Thermal Pads
1x Assembly Screw Set
1x Mini Wrench
1. Place the thicker half of the case as shown.
2. Peel the protective paper from the thermal pads and apply to each boss.
3. Peel the protective clear layer from the top of the thermal pads.
4. Place the Pi4 board as shown, noting the alignment of the yellow holes and the screw holes of the case.
5. Insert and tighten the four screws using the included allen key.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This thing is amazing for the price. Easy assembly, well built, quiet, works great. In a workshop at 16C, I normally run 48C on PI4 SOC with passive heat sinks (3 unit set) in an open case. With this case, first thing in the morning, I assembled the unit and powered up. The SOC stabilized at 28C and after 1/2 hour at idle had risen to 29C. I started a 40 min print on my ender3 and when it was the done the SOC was at 33C. Quite a drop from 48C previously. I love this thing.