Arduino Yun Clear Case
The Arduino Yún is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4 and the Atheros AR9331. The Atheros processor supports a Linux distribution based on OpenWrt named Linino OS. The board has built-in Ethernet and WiFi support, a USB-A port, micro-SD card slot, 20 digital input/output pins (7 of them can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, an ICSP header, and 3 reset buttons.
We manufactured an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Arduino YUN. The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. It provides tough protection for the YUN while providing access to all of the board's connectors. The case has light pipes for the boards LEDs and includes a reset key so the YUN can be reset without having to open the case.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Arduino YUN.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. Holds the Arduino firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Arduino YUN while providing access to all the connectors.
- Includes reset key for use with the YUN's reset button. Secondary screw-mounting points for securing it.
- Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- Wall mountable case.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Color: Clear
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652902313
- 1 x Arduino Yun Clear Case