1024x600, 7inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD with HDMI interface. Supports multiple mini-PCs and Systems.
- 7inch IPS screen, 1024x600 high resolution
- Capacitive touch controls
- Supports popular mini-PCs like Raspberry Pi, BB Black, etc.
- When working with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN10 IoT, single touch, and driver free
- When working with other mini-PCs, driver is required and should be developed by users
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen
- When works as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
Weight: 0.318 kg
- 7inch HDMI LCD (C) x 1
- HDMI cable x 1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x 1
- RPi screws pack (4pcs) x 1
- Quick start sheet x1
- Why doesn't the LCD work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, drivers should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
For the first testing, you may want to use Waveshare's provided image directly.
- Why doesn't the LCD work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is recommended to use a 5V/2A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than the USB connection, otherwise the Pi may fail to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power.
For more info, please check the wiki page.