800x480, 5inch Resistive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface, Designed for Raspberry Pi.
- 800x480 hardware resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
- Why doesn't the LCD work with my Raspbian Image?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, the driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual. For the first testing, you may want to use Waveshare's provided image.
- Which power supply should I use?
- When connecting the display directly, it is recommended to use a 5V/3A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi. Otherwise, the Pi may fail to start up because it doesn't have enough power.
For more info, please check the wiki page.